This year Jamestown looks forward to visiting our Rooster Games teammates at their school in lovely Matunuck. We are all so lucky to be living in such beautiful locations, by the water (Narragansett Bay for us and the Atlantic Ocean for Matunuck!) This will be our 4th year to play together and if you look at the comments from previous years (see the bottom two posts from 2008 and 2007) you will see what a great time we've had!
Start reading.......................................Now!!!!!
46 comments:
Hi Jamestown and Matunuck students--We are getting ready over here at Matunuck--our Rooster shelves are almost always empty so I can't wait to see reviews and comments as soon as we are up and running for this year's great group of kids and books---Mrs. Gannon~Library/Teacher @ Matunuck
Hi you guys at Matunuck - we here at Jamestown are a little behind in our reading but we will catch up soon.
We look forward to talking with you soon!
Mrs. Casey and her Jamestown Roosters
hi everyone! looking forward to talking with you soon!
jamie from jamestown :)
hi Matunuck. Surfer of the Century is
a wonderful book about determination.
-noah
hi matunuck it is Jamestown!!! you might want to read Brains hunt its good
Hi guys at Matunick!I can't wait for the games! I am Caellum, and I can't wait to see and meet you guys. See ya!
Caellum Kerr
Hello Matunack friends I live all the way in Jamestown.And hopefully I could be on your team. So See ya may by.
Robert Haberland
hi we are behind on the rooster games but we will be catching up soon i am at jamestown lawn in libray class with jessica and anthony i am so excited to meet you oh yeh i am bryn bye from jess and bryn JESS = (hunter)
hey you guys! im so excited for the roster games. im also excited to reading those books they look GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAGGIE FROM JAMESTOWN
hello everyone!!! so excited to start reading with you guys!
jamie
Hi it's Jessica D., Anthony A and Bryn L. .from Jamestown we are so exited to meet you guys we are a little behind in our reading gtg by
Hi you guys and girls mostly guys but lets cut to the chase i cant wait to meet you guys and girls I hope you cant wait to meet me ok one more thing were starting reading by
Anthony A.
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so exited about the rooster games!!!!
-Emily
Jamestown School
I'm gonna try to read all 20 books this year. Good luck to all the people participating.
-Joshua D. Robinson, 5-2
Gud Luk, peplez of Ro' Dylin'
Hi
I am so excited for the roster games!
Leigh Ann (Jamestown)
Hola
At first i had noooooo idea what the heck Rooster games was! But now i finally found out and i`m really excited to read all those books they sound really interesting!
-Jessy (Jamestown)
I think the roster games are awesome!
I can't wait till they start!
-Leigh Ann (Jamestown)
im excited for the rooster games
rachel
HI! people Im exited.
marc desvaux
hi a i am from jamestown i am sooo exited to meet everybody by the way i am caroline i hope to see you soon
caroline C
HI
SHANE FOLEY
Hi i am Shane
Rooster Games _
(.)>
( )
/ \
turkey! :D
hi u guys i am going to try to read the books this year i am bryn from jamestown middle school MERRY CHRISTMAS u can call me bryndalyin my name is pernonced brin not brian
lemonade wars is a great book
-noah
Hi, My Name Is Sally Little Song is a GREAT book you guys/girls should read it!!!!!
Leigh Ann R.- Jamestown
Hi Matunuck!! ihope you like the books.
lily
hi guys its lily again... have u gotten your team colors yet? we havent
lily
Jamestown school
hiya guys i'm soooooooo happy about the RoosterGames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-0 :-) ha!ha!ha!
Hi it's Lexi from Jamestown school and i really look forward to meeting you and i love the rooster games i read spiders and Birmingham 1963 and home of the brave and it's really good, actually all the books are really good but i think home of the Brave will be my favorite
lexi Brayman
Jamestown school
Hey Jamestown students-Just wanted to tell you that Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree is a really good book about a girl who really cares about people. I am reading Deep and Dark and Dangerous and it is really good and scary. I love those two books.
(Amy-Matunuck)
hi jamestown
if you are working on rooster games then you should read igraine the brave. It had alot of magic and unreal creatures. You will not want o put this book down.
hi jamestown
if you are working on rooster games then you should read igraine the brave. It had alot of magic and unreal creatures. You will not want o put this book down.
Hi guys at matunuck... its lily AGAIN!!! You should read Igraine the Brave
:D
hi, Matunuck kids i cannot wait for rooster games. Home of the brave is such a good book it is a little confusing at first but you will realize in a couple chapters. I am really looking forward to meeting you all and getting into teams.
Cant wait to see and meet you.
Caroline C.
Hi students at Jamestown-I just finished Just Grace and it was FANTASTIC. It's about a girl with a problem and a solution about a cat. Bye.
-(Amy-Matunuck)
hi guys whats up its aliza and im really far into the games
hi,
its Lexi AGAIN!!!!!! well i want to read just Grace it sounds really good someone please write back and tell me if just grace is really good kk i gtg by
hi its aliza again and im on the orange team
HI Matunick i cannot wait untill rooster games (.)>
( )
/ \ rooster games is going to be so much we still don't no what team we are on
caroline
hi i am reading the first light i am not very far in but i like it giancarlo varrecchione
I just found out im on the Lt. blue team goooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lt.blue team
noahs
hi guys im stella im on the light blue team iv read how to steal a dog
hi i have read 7 books deep dark and dangourus
comets stars moon and mars how to steal a dog
spiders biringham 1963
being teddy rosavelt
just grace
hi it's aliza i am reading like crazy
Hi Jamestown!!!!!! I'm Eliza in 5th grade and Ive read all the rooster game books!!! I dont know what team i'm on.... unfortunatly.
-Eliza Age 10
Post a Comment