A blog where the team members can message each other about the books they've read, the objects they think might represent the books, and a place to get to know each other.
2010 Rooster Games Teams coming in January
We are working on creating your teams and you should know what team you are on by January 2010. Meanwhile, if you want to share good books with each other or reading suggestions, feel free! Please post your comments here and not on the older posts!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
can't wait to start the games with you. what was your favorite book?
Hi I am Kenny, is your favorite book? for your information Swindle is the best and Im not kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what team im on?
5 comments:
can't wait to start the games with you. what was your favorite book?
Hey, I can't wait for the Savvy dinner!!
-Jackson.H
Hi I am Kenny, is your favorite book? for your information Swindle is the best and Im not kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what team im on?
That sounds like alot of fun- i will be there
-Heidi
That sounds like alot of fun-i will be there!!!!!!
-Heidi
Post a Comment