Savvy Dinner at the Jamestown Philomenian Library

Fifth graders are invited to a Rooster Games dinner/book discussion at the Jamestown Philomenian Library on February 4th, from 6:00 - 7:30. There will be pizza, juice boxes, and Mib's perfect birthday cake! Come with your appetite and questions or discussion points (e.g.what was your favorite part? Do you think everyone has a "savvy"? What kind of savvy would you choose, if you could?) Please let me know by February 1st the latest, if you plan to attend so we are prepared. You can use the comment section to RSVP.

20 comments:

Parker, LLC. said...

Wow! That sounds cool! Is it free? I have a computer and car Savvy! I've liked cars since I was 9 months old! I've liked computers since 5 years old too! I like savvys! Their kind of like Kinesis but u don't even try! When i get in a car, it starts working greatly! When i go on the computer, i always do something extraordinary!!! :D! -Parker Out...

Anonymous said...

sounds fun and cool

Ashley12799 said...

CoOl!!! sounds awesome but i cant go :(

Anonymous said...

sounds cool but i am not sure if i can go.

isabelle said...

i can go to the dinner if i read it.

isabelle said...

i think i am going to read it today.

isabelle said...

i hope i can come because it will but fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley skater said...

idk i hope i can go it would be so fun.But i have to read savvy first.i hope i can go.

Anonymous said...

Hey, everyone! This is acyually Maddie H. For some strange reason I couldn't make an account. :'(. Please kee reading!
So cool! I will get back to you and let you know if I can come. I should be able to but I have to check with my parents to be sure. I'll probably be able to get back to you later today! Thanks, goodbye!

Jacob said...

I think I'll be able to come to this dinner! Jacob M. Mrs. Clark's class

Dahester boy23 said...

hello

Dahester boy23 said...

savvy sounds pretty cool but it seems like a total girl book

Anonymous said...

I am coming and this is Robert DiMuccio

Unknown said...

to finish the book and make the dinner.
Grace

Anonymous said...

Isabella Z is looking forward to coming -- see you then!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to coming
Isabella Z

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to coming
Isabella Z

Anonymous said...

i am coming! sounds like fun!!!!
brooke w

Hope M. said...

Hey peeps I'm coming to this dinner it sounds so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie said...

i can go!





maddie