Comments on Comments

Hello All, by now you must have realized that Blogger puts the newest comments last. I don't know why this is, and I have searched the 'net to find an answer on how to reverse the order from newest to oldest, and the answer is: you can't. I might be able to experiment with some possible solutions, but not till after we finish the Games. I don't want to ruin the blog by messing with the code. SO, please scroll down to see what you've written to each other. It is getting so exciting, isn't it?

If you don't have a Rooster Games bookmark, which lists the titles and authors of the book, and you want to familiarize yourself with this information go to the Rhode Island Children's Book Award site. This will be helpful for the Author/Title round. First lines is exceptionally easy this year but there are one or two tricky first lines....maybe three?

Most of all please remember this is supposed to be fun! Don't stress! You have nine other teammates to collaborate with, laugh with, get friendly with. It's a celebration of reading, of doing something exciting with books and showing your knowledge with action and with others instead of just you writing the dreaded book report. So lighten up folks!!!

And there will be food.


No comments: