A blog where the team members can message each other about the books they've read, the objects they think might represent the books, and a place to get to know each other.
To see the comments from the Rooster Games 2007 click on the comments link below.
hi this is kelsey,i am on the grey team.there are only two people i know on the grey team they are:budd/jake,and chris.two boys.i am hoping to meet other people from the other teams and the people at my team.
Hi Chris! My name is Carmen. I'm on the green team from Matunuck! So far i've read: Buttermilk Hill Chicken Boy Each Little Bird That Sings The Goat Lady Only 1 more 2 go. :-) Carmen
Hi Ian, this is Mrs. Casey. Welcome to the blog! The link to the books is on the blog page, at the bottom. Click on it and it will take you to the 2007 books. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Hi I'm Nina. I'm on the yellow team. I've read five books: Zen Shorts, Space station rat, the last holiday concert, Stink and the Right Dog for the Job. I like The Last Holiday Concert the best so far. I hope people who are on my team write back!
hi red team! it's kaela from jtown . so far I have read: penderwicks zen shorts the liberation of gabe.king (that was realy good!) eascape to west berlin I am reading buttermilk hill with a friend and i am aslow reading every little bird thet sings.bye!
hi its nina again .I nvr said but im from jamestown. if u read space station rat i think the object might be a chewed wire. write back soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!I'm Mady (Madeline Brown)I'm really xcited to meet new pepl and make new friends .so far i'v read abunch of books that i cant remember the names of .it sounds like there are alot of cool pepl from SK and I want to meet all of u .bye ps.dark blue team!!!!!
Hi, i'm Nick Dalton from Jamestown. I'm on the Brown team.Also,i have read two books and they are:Zen Shorts and Space Station Rat.Lastly,i also would like to hear from the rest of brown team.I hope from everyone!
hi. i am ellissa. i am at school. i have read each little bird that sings. i hope i can finish one more book before the rooster games... anyone on the brown team? please blog!!!! =)
hi i'm Isabel from Jamestown. but people call me Bel.Ilike horses and horseback riding. I have read all of the rooster game books. I am on the orange team. write back soon!
This is Sarah again, my favorite book is Butter milk Hill or Escape to West Berlin! They are great! Hope everyone makes it to the rooster games! Go Green!
Hi. I am Melissa and I am on the white team. I have read 11 or 10 books I can not remember. I am from Guatemala bout I now live in Jamestown. My favorite book is The End of The Begining. Well I will talk later...bye!!!
hi, people from the gray team. I'm jackie. My favorite rooster book is Shakespear's Secret. I've read about 8 rooster books. I'm on the Newport Blues swim team.
hi light blue team!!!!!this is janni on the blog!i know these people on the team...maey p raeshelle d ben l oksana s ian d natalie m chris c micheal f taylor m.iv read 7 books i thougt the last holiday concert was best.bye-bye!!!!!!!!
HI. I am oksana and i am on the light blue team. I love to read books my favorite book is The Penderwicks it is a good book.I read 11 books so far i live in jamestown i came from russia 2 years ago i love to read books i hope you like to read books i have in my team is Meay is in my team jan is to will hope you have good team my favorite food is appel i hope you in joi this bay
hi, i'm lucy from the yellow team.i have read: the end of the beginning, each little bird that sings, the pennderwicks, i could do that, zen shorts, the forbiden school house and queen sohie hartly. i am going to start shakspers secret. please talk back!
hey wat up im jasper from the yellow team i cant wait to meet the other people on my team ive read 5 books for the rooster games so far the books that ive read are space station rat,zen shorts,elephant in the backyard,the goat lady,and i can do that theyre all great books but i think the best was space station rat i reccommend it
Hi, I am from the white team i made the team motto, it is "we are the whitey tighty team", and my name is Dustin, and Nick rocks who is also on the white team, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITE TEAM
Hi I ma Austin I am on the Yellow team I have read chicken boy Zen shots and elephant in the back yard and I could do that Esther mooris gets women to the vote and right dog for the rob
yo! this is Ellissa. i 4got to ask, when is the rooster games again? also, jan,or jannie, i think the music teacher is mostly hart in this book because he put together the concert. otherwise, i dont know what the music teacher with anger issues name is =P well, im gonna make some eggs now. YuMmY! from ellissa ^_^
hey everybody!!!!!!!this is janni on the light blue team!!only two people have blogged to me and the team:(we need more bloggers!!!!!!!!!!like,now!!bye-bye:)
hey jamestown- sorry if matunuck isn't blogging as much as you like. our librain still has to get the blogspot un-blocked from the computers at matunuck. SORRY!:(
chris its jimmy.im on the gray team.i read 2 books and im m working on each little bird that sings.is it good? 1 thing go GRAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sup Zoe this is Mady from jamestown I'm on the navy blue 2 you sound like areally cool person .Can't wait to meet u in April:) ps. that little dottie thing i just did is ment to be a smily face!!!!!GO DARK BLUE TEAM!!!!!!!
Hi its Megan agian, I have read: Space Sation Rat The Forbinddin School House Zen Shorts The Goat Lady The Right Dog for the Job Buttermilk Hill The End of the Beinning and I think some more. Oh Well! Megan ps. Who else is on the green team?
yo jenna, meghan, and elle! its Nina from the yellow team I cant wait to meet you in Aprilll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE BACK TO ME SOON!!!!!!!!! by the way im on my seventh book
Hiya everyone this Nick Dalton from Jamestown and i've read two more books:I Could do that and Elephant in the backyard.You can say happy birthday to me because my birthday is March 22.GO BROWN TEAM.
EARTH TO BROWN TEAM!!! NO ONE BLOOOOOOGGGSSSS PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE BLOOOOOGGGG! the person who is on the blog and on the brown team... THANK YOU...sorry about that. lol. you guys are awesome! cya!
Hey it is me carson from the black team I love to play rune scape my favorite book is space station rat WE WILL OVER POWER THE OTHER TEAMS THIS I SWEAR!
me and drew have read altogether 5 rooster books because we rock. How many have you read? now you rock too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nick have read 1 and i'm on the brown team!!!!!I rock and so do you and we know it
hi orange team! whats up my name is Carly and i'v only read 1 book because they'v been checked out. talk to you later. 1.QUEEN SOPHIE HARTLEY. talk back.
ive read 4 books and i ordered buttermilk hill but it still hasen't come in yet. the game are on arpril 4th so we got plenty of time so dont worry and just kepp reading jamestown and matunuck! Im on the navy blue team and thanks jimmy or james for telling me that!!! Go navy blue team!! here are the books ive read so far:
Tales from gizzard gril Elephant in the back yard i can do that! and goat lady
Hello I am Chapin and im on the red team. iv read The Liberation of Gaberiel King, Buttermilkhill, The Last Holiday Concert,Each Little Bird that sings, and The Penderwicks
hello- im zoe from navy blue ive read 4 books and im going to read buttermilk hill next. i ordered it but it has not come in yet. the games are on april 4th so we still have plenty of time so dont worry and just keep reading!
hey my name is lily from matunuck i have read 8 books so far! how many books have u read?i am on the brown team what team r u on? ok i have to go so see ya !!!!!!
309 comments:
1 – 200 of 309 Newer› Newest»Hello I'm Kelsey from Jamestown! We'll be finding out our teams and talking to you maybe next week.
hi every1 i gess no one is on well see u at school on/at friday kk bye:)
kelsey;)
hi this is ellissa from jamestown. i hope u all can make it to the rooster games. so far i've read the books
1. the last holiday concert
2.the forbidden schoolhouse
3.zen shorts
only 2 to go!
from the coolest kid,
lollibop217,aka
Lissy
Hello White Team!
My name's Faith and I am in the Jamestown school. I've read
The Forbidden Schoolhouse
Buttermilk Hill
Zen Shorts
and some others I can't remember. Oh Well!
hi this is kelsey,i am on the grey team.there are only two people i know on the grey team they are:budd/jake,and chris.two boys.i am hoping to meet other people from the other teams and the people at my team.
Hi WHite Team. Just wanted to know, are there any kids who aren't at Jamestown school writing on the blog?
hi this is kelsey again.i just know chris that is on my team.i hope i see the get to talk to the other team bye.
Hi im Chris the kid kelsey was talking bout'. these are the books ive read so far.
Space Station rat
Zen Shorts
The goat lady
Im looking forward to see u all.
SV aka Chris
hi everybody i've read only the goat lady. my name is chris so email me back at the bog.
hi i'm chris and i'm on the green team talk to me if you can if you are on the green team.
hi, its mitch from Matunuck. i loved the book The Penderwicks. i hope other people from Matunuck come
hi its mitch again. i am on the gray team. talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you see this i will let you know that my teacher is encouraging Matunuck people to blog so you can talk to somebody.
if there is anybody on the gray team here please blog, mitch
hi yellow team my name is Brandon and I go to Matunuck school.What is ur fav book so far
my favorite book is The Penderwicks, mitch
ellissa, who is the main character ot the last holiday concert, i forgot
hi Kelsey , i am on the gray team.See you at the games, mitch
Hi I'm Brighid from the red team ! Anybody who is on this team please blog!
My friend Brighid is on the red team.My other friend Alex is on the gray team to.
Hi i'm Carmen from Matunuck. Do you know your teams yet? If you do, is anyone on the green team??
Hi Chris! My name is Carmen. I'm on the green team from Matunuck! So far i've read:
Buttermilk Hill
Chicken Boy
Each Little Bird That Sings
The Goat Lady
Only 1 more 2 go.
:-) Carmen
if anyone is on the green team, please blog!!!!
Carmen
Hi my name is Ian from Mut. I have read some books like the goat lady. But where is the list?
Hi Ian, this is Mrs. Casey. Welcome to the blog! The link to the books is on the blog page, at the bottom. Click on it and it will take you to the 2007 books. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
He I'm on the light blue teem, i just found out today. hey Chris Condon you better blog!
hey im jimmy matunuck!
has anyone read THE END OF THE BEGINING? if so what do you think a good object would be?
see ya in april
jimmy
hey its jimmy again! im on the gray team. so Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey you gray team people u better blog
Hi im dana. I'm on the white team. Ive read more then 5 books. How else is on the white team?
Hi I'm Nina. I'm on the yellow team. I've read five books: Zen Shorts, Space station rat, the last holiday concert, Stink and the Right Dog for the Job. I like The Last Holiday Concert the best so far. I hope people who are on my team write back!
Happy national pickle and cheese Day!
Thats not what i want to say. Right now i'm working on the penderwicks.
LOL dana
hi red team! it's kaela from jtown .
so far I have read:
penderwicks
zen shorts
the liberation of gabe.king
(that was realy good!)
eascape to west berlin
I am reading buttermilk hill with a friend and i am aslow reading every
little bird thet sings.bye!
p.s:I alsow read spacestation rat.
Hi I'm SD from jamestown i havent read alot. So far ive read zen shorts and space station rat
Hi I'm Ben from jamestown. I'm on the light blue team. I've only read 3 books.If you'r on my team please blog.
hi its nina again .I nvr said but im from jamestown. if u read space station rat i think the object might be a chewed wire. write back soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the penderwicks is a nice book. im working on it right now.
LOL :)dana
please!we need some more red team bloggers on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!I'm Mady (Madeline Brown)I'm really xcited to meet new pepl and make new friends .so far i'v read abunch of books that i cant remember the names of .it sounds like there are alot of cool pepl from SK and I want to meet all of u .bye
ps.dark blue team!!!!!
hi it is evin. jimmy i'm answering you and ive read two books and i gonna read another. somebody on grey team answer.
hi its Sam DiGasper im the one with the *** thing i forgot to say im on the green team
red people!please blog!
Hi, i'm Nick Dalton from Jamestown. I'm on the Brown team.Also,i have read two books and they are:Zen Shorts and Space Station Rat.Lastly,i also would like to hear from the rest of brown team.I hope from everyone!
hi my name is travis
hi this is ellissa. the main character of the last holiday concert is hart.
ps. i can't log in HELP!!!
hey
Hi I'm Emma V. My favorite book so far is Each Little Bird That Sings.
I've read 6 books and I'm on the black team!! Write back!!!!
Emma:)
My name is Audrey. I'm on the black team. I've read 7 books. I like horses and so does Emma, she's on the black team too.
its ben again on the red team. does anyone play runescape
hi i am hannah jellinek i red 5 books i am on the green teem that is so sweet.And i like books
hi i am audrey again and I hope that everybody can make it to the rooster games
Who else is on the black team exepept Audrey?
Emma
Hi orange team. I'm Sofia from Jamestown.
hi. i am ellissa. i am at school. i have read each little bird that sings. i hope i can finish one more book before the rooster games...
anyone on the brown team? please blog!!!! =)
hi i am hannah who is on the green team?
Hi I am Carson Toppa I am on the Black team GO BLACK TEAM!!!!!!I read space staion rat,and Zen Shorts
My freind Riley is cool!!!!!!!
hi im cameron from brown i read 4 books
GO RED TEAM!!!!! From Holly Bobola
hi i'm Isabel from Jamestown. but people call me Bel.Ilike horses and horseback riding. I have read all of the rooster game books. I am on the orange team. write back soon!
BYE! Isabel
This is Sarah again, my favorite book is Butter milk Hill or Escape to West Berlin! They are great! Hope everyone makes it to the rooster games! Go Green!
Hi, im nick i'm on the white team GO WHITE TEAM!! i read 3 books my favorite food is pie do any of you like pie?
Hi. I am Melissa and I am on the
white team. I have read 11 or 10 books I can not remember. I am from Guatemala bout I now live in Jamestown. My favorite book is The End of The Begining.
Well I will talk later...bye!!!
hi, people from the gray team. I'm
jackie. My favorite rooster book is Shakespear's Secret. I've read about 8 rooster books. I'm on the Newport Blues swim team.
hi light blue team!!!!!this is janni
on the blog!i know these people on
the team...maey p raeshelle d ben l
oksana s ian d natalie m chris c
micheal f taylor m.iv read 7 books
i thougt the last holiday concert was best.bye-bye!!!!!!!!
Hi My name it Rebecca. I have read 9 books. I am on the brown team. GO Brown.
hi ellisa this is janni.who is the music teacher again?
HI. I am oksana and i am on the light blue team. I love to read books my favorite book is The Penderwicks it is a good book.I read 11 books so far i live in jamestown i came from russia 2 years ago i love to read books i hope you like to read books i have in my team is Meay is in my team jan is to will hope you have good team my favorite food is appel i hope you in joi this bay
hi again orange team! how many books have you read? write back soon!
isabel:)
hi my names julia good luck everyone and i am excited i hope you guys have fun too!!! ~Julia H ( JRH)
hi, i'm lucy from the yellow team.i have read: the end of the beginning, each little bird that sings, the pennderwicks, i could do that, zen shorts, the forbiden school house and queen sohie hartly. i am going to start shakspers secret.
please talk back!
hey guys I'm Jamie from jamestown on green.
Hi my favorite book is forrbidin school house and i am on dark blue team! hope its fun!
hey wat up im jasper from the yellow team i cant wait to meet the other people on my team ive read 5 books for the rooster games so far the books that ive read are space station rat,zen shorts,elephant in the backyard,the goat lady,and i can do that theyre all great books but i think the best was space station rat i reccommend it
It's nick again GO WHITE TEAM GO
hi.this is janni.some one blog me!
hey team it's lucy again! my favorite books are:each little birds that sings and the pennderwicks! what are your favorites?
Hi, I am from the white team i made the team motto, it is "we are the whitey tighty team", and my name is Dustin, and Nick rocks who is also on the white team, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITE TEAM
Hi its Ben frome the light blue team. I just read elephant in the back yard today. The best book iv raed was space station rat.GO LIGHT BLUE TEAM!!!
Hi its Ben frome the light blue team. I just read elephant in the back yard today. The best book iv raed was space station rat.GO LIGHT BLUE TEAM!!!
i liked the end or the beginning it was really good
Hi I ma Austin I am on the Yellow team I have read chicken boy Zen shots and elephant in the back yard and I could do that Esther mooris gets women to the vote and right dog for the rob
ok!only 3 people have blogged from
red team!WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON THIS THING!
hi guys!today I read:
stink:the increadible
shrinking kid
the right dog for the job
bye guys! kaela from the red team
yo! this is Ellissa. i 4got to ask, when is the rooster games again? also, jan,or jannie, i think the music teacher is mostly hart in this book because he put together the concert. otherwise, i dont know what the music teacher with anger issues name is =P
well, im gonna make some eggs now. YuMmY! from ellissa ^_^
i think the object for the penderwicks could be something realated to piano.
i think the object for the liberation of gk is a list of fears. am i the only 1 who read that book??????????
kaela
do any jtowners know the scoop on the new music teacher?????she seems nice........
hey everybody!!!!!!!this is janni on
the light blue team!!only two people have blogged to me and the team:(we need more bloggers!!!!!!!!!!like,now!!bye-bye:)
hi !!!!!
It's kaela .I read (in the past week)
each little bird that sings,buttermilk hill,elehant in the back yard.
see you guys at the rooster games!!!!! kaela (red team)
please blog red team !!!!
do any jamestown kids have tales from gizzards grill OR chiken boy out ????????? if so PLEASE RETURN!!!!!!! thanks ,kaela
hey this is zoe from matunuck on the navy blue team. ive read these books so far...
Goat Lady
Tales for Gizzard grill
An elephant in the backyard
I could do that
ill se u all in april!
if ur on the navy blue team plz talk to me!!!
and by the way who is jimmy from matunuck? Is it James??
Zoe
hey jamestown-
sorry if matunuck isn't blogging as much as you like. our librain still has to get the blogspot un-blocked from the computers at matunuck. SORRY!:(
zoe from the navy blue team
hey its zoe from the navy blue team. NAVY BLUE PLEASE BLOG ME!!
and people when u blog plz write what team ur on!! thankz and go NAVY BLUEE!!!
kelsey its jimmy. im also on the gray team ive read 2 books
evin its jimmy .ive read 2 books and working on aqnother so please blog back~!
chris its jimmy.im on the gray team.i read 2 books and im m working on each little bird that sings.is it good? 1 thing go GRAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CARMEN. I PLAY THE GLOCKANSPELE!I THINK YOU KNOW wHO IT IS. WHAT BOOKS HAVE U READ? JAMES
zoe its jimmy aka james
grey team its jimmy i forgot to say i play for the washington county raiders football team. if anybody plays blog back !!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
COME ON NAVY BLUE TEAM!!! PLEASE WRITE!!! ive read 4 books and im going to read buttermilk hill as my 5th.
-zoe from matunuck
hi this is audrey and i jjust wanted to say HI! you people are cool.
jimmy it is audrey hi. What book are you reading
Hey! Iam Megan and I go to the Jamestown school.I am on the green team. Ive read at least 10- 13 books!
Bye
sup Zoe this is Mady from jamestown I'm on the navy blue 2 you sound like areally cool person .Can't wait to meet u in April:) ps. that little dottie thing i just did is ment to be a smily face!!!!!GO DARK BLUE TEAM!!!!!!!
Hi white team. right now im working on the penderwicks,STILL, and other books @ the same time.
LOL Dana, the one who giggles
Hi its Megan agian, I have read:
Space Sation Rat
The Forbinddin School House
Zen Shorts
The Goat Lady
The Right Dog for the Job
Buttermilk Hill
The End of the Beinning
and I think some more. Oh Well!
Megan
ps. Who else is on the green team?
yo jenna, meghan, and elle! its Nina from the yellow team I cant wait to meet you in Aprilll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE BACK TO ME SOON!!!!!!!!!
by the way im on my seventh book
hi people! its kaela.I read
forbidden schoolhouse
the last holiday concert
chicken boy
i have read 15 rooster books
kaela
p.s:every 1 in jtown is ecited to meet manutuck people!!!!!!!!!!!!!see you in may!!!!
Hey Hannah I am on the green team.
Megan
Hey,
Your all awsome!!!!!!!
GREEN TEAM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the object for the last h. concert is a sheet of music.
hi its sam from the green team annyone on the my team blog!
DARK BLUE TEAM PLZ WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS. THIS IS MADY
Hey guys sorry it took me so long to type a message I had some troubles. I am ryan of the grey team. :-)
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to meet every1 in south Ktown u all sound soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. this is mady
hi it's ryan again hey jimmy I think that is cool what you do.
Go Grey Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan again I have only read 2 books sorry I need to get reading... any way these are the books I have read,
Zen Shorts
Space Station Rat
Go Grey Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
this is going to be fun
dana
hey grey team tell me what books you like my favorite book is Eragon who has seen the movie I wish I could watch it tell me when it is on DVD. Ryan
Go Grey Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya everyone this Nick Dalton from Jamestown and i've read two more books:I Could do that and Elephant in the backyard.You can say happy birthday to me because my birthday is March 22.GO BROWN TEAM.
jimmy i have read 7 books and they all were really good
hi im travis
EARTH TO BROWN TEAM!!!
NO ONE BLOOOOOOGGGSSSS
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE BLOOOOOGGGG! the person who is on the blog and on the brown team... THANK YOU...sorry about that. lol. you guys are awesome!
cya!
Hi this is maey im on the light blue team
hi this is charlie on the orange team! looking forward to seeing you all!
Yay teams i hope everyone is trying to read 5 books
Maey :) :) :)
jimmy we in class are learning about chocolate it is so much fun:)
im Zack ive read zen shorts im goth
hi jimmy your cool
Hey it is me carson from the black team I love to play rune scape my favorite book is space station rat WE WILL OVER POWER THE OTHER TEAMS THIS I SWEAR!
hey orange team! this is charlie from jamestown! orange team please blog!
Hi it's Emma!Who is on black team? I just finished the PENDERWICKS.
Emma
This is From Maey.I am maey i like pie
This is Emma i am a funny girl who also likes pie
light blue teams we will win we are awesome
Maey
its ben from red team ive read 4 books. they are
stink
elepant in the back yard
zen shorts
and space station rat
only 1 more
hi i am sofia i am on the orange is the best and i will give hope to you all.
hey orang team!please blog!
i hope i will get a cute little prize maey
i hope that everyone gets a cute little prize
emma
hi ellissa! this is charlie on the orange team. what team are you on?
hi i am hannah and i need to who is the ather of zen shorts? ok see u at the geems byby.
Hi I am Sofia I'm on the orange team i think. I like pie and so does my friend audrey.she is on the black team and so is her other friend EMMA!
I have never won a prize in my life just for me :(
Maey
hi orange team! this is charlie!
whos on the orang team? blog back! Charlie
hi im julia from the dark blue team
i am really excited!!!!we willprobubly have fun!!!!
By
~julia
hi! this is Isabel from Jamestown. I am on the orange team. If u are on the Orange team please write!!!.
Isabel (Bel)
hi it's isabel again! i have read all 20 books!
hi you people are awesome
test of SKSD access to this site.
hey!!
it's kaela!I got 4 books 2 go
before all 20! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO
ECITED TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!(the
rooster games)
bye!
hi!!!!!!!
happy belated St. patty'sday i hope you all had a good St. patty's day.
Bye
audrey
audrey im reading each little bird that sings
ryan thanks you should play to
who said they were learning about chocolate? i want to
jimmy
who said i was cool? jimmy
Hi White team! I'm Faith from jamestown and I have read 11 books.
yo im nick and im on dark blue and have read 4 books!!!
see ya soon :) :)
hey orange team ive read 5 books my name is steve-o
yo. im Chris I on light blue
I have read 1 book
buy
orange team is going to win!!!!!!!!this is steve-o
hi green team! this is carmen. i just finished the last holiday concert. what books haven't you read?
hi my name is natalie i am from the light blue team at matunuck school. i hope everone can make it to the rooster games. bye!
hello my name is meghan from matunuck school. I am on the yellow team. I have read 2 books the goat lady and the last holiday cosert. Got to go bye!
hi wite team my name is kyle///////
me and drew have read altogether 5 rooster books because we rock.
How many have you read? now you rock too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I nick have read 1 and i'm on the brown team!!!!!I rock and so do you
and we know it
orange team rocks$$!!!!!!!!!!
hi red team!
my name is Tori. I read 3 books.
I hope you all read a lot more than me! I can't weight to see you their.
love,
your teammate,
Tori
hi my name is lynsea im on the black team i've read 3 books so far
bye!!!
It looks like the Games will be in May---May4th
Hello! My name is Cellz. { my nickname!!! } I'm on the BROWN team and I haven't read any books just yet........What books should I read???
hi orange team! whats up my name is Carly and i'v only read 1 book because they'v been checked out. talk to you later.
1.QUEEN SOPHIE HARTLEY.
talk back.
hello jamestooooown!!!
ive read 4 books and i ordered buttermilk hill but it still hasen't come in yet. the game are on arpril 4th so we got plenty of time so dont worry and just kepp reading jamestown and matunuck! Im on the navy blue team and thanks jimmy or james for telling me that!!! Go navy blue team!! here are the books ive read so far:
Tales from gizzard gril
Elephant in the back yard
i can do that! and
goat lady
1 more to go- Buttermilk hill
From-Zoe navy blue
orange team i'm carly and i'v read only 1 book.
talk to you later
Hi Im on the yellow team and from Matunuck. Im Elle I have read 3 books
Hello I am Chapin and im on the red team. iv read The Liberation of Gaberiel King, Buttermilkhill, The Last Holiday Concert,Each Little Bird that sings, and The Penderwicks
Hi! I'm on the black team i haven't read any books. I have plenty of time to read, though.
hi i read no books yet. iam on the orange from kool kid
Why are there almost no BROWN blogers!!! Please blog with your team color!!!
Hello my name is katie i am on the green team write back soon
bye from katie
hi im mike and i'm from matunuck school and im on the light blue team and this is troy he is on the dark blue team.
hello-
im zoe from navy blue
ive read 4 books and im going to read buttermilk hill next. i ordered it but it has not come in yet. the games are on april 4th so we still have plenty of time so dont worry and just keep reading!
Hey Nick from brown team! Please blog back for books that I should read!!!
hi its jenna. i wanted to read the forrbiden school houES but it seemed boring!!!! FROM MATUNUCK
hi.IM jake from matunuck and on the green team.
from jake
Hi my name is MTC. { my initials } I'm on the BLACK team. If your are blog now please!
hi my name is megan from the gray team!!!!!
Megan
p.s my favorite book was chicken boy!!!
:D
Hi this is vanessa from matunuck and amanda and elle the contest is in may do you know anyone in the high school?
Hi Kaela and Benim Chapin Look at my last blog
I LIKE TO BLOG,MITCH
hi i am on the black team.i have read 3 books a lot more than jake
hi from the yellow team.Sorry for taking so long,I have read 1 book
Spencer
hey my name is lily from matunuck i have read 8 books so far! how many books have u read?i am on the brown team what team r u on? ok i have to go so see ya !!!!!!
Sup its Frosty. I'm on the white team. Try to blog more.
BROWN teamers- what do you think of Buttermilk Hill for me to read??? I'm starting right now!!!
-Cell
Hi! It's MTC. I haven't read a single book yet. What should I read?
Post a Comment